VERY IMPORTANT (Please read carefully):
- This virtual proof is intended to show the logo, approximate item color, and approximate layout only. Virtual proofs do not represent the final actual look and PMS COLOR of your logo on this item due to potential minor ink color variations, item color variations, registration tolerance when printing, the ability of a print method to print small fonts, etc. Note that item color can vary slightly from batch to batch and item photos can be affected by many variables include the photography and monitor used to view. If you are concerned about the item color being precise, logo color accuracy, or any aspect of the physical product, it is highly recommended that you get a prepro sample (extra charge applies for shipping) with your order. Regarding item color, since items are made in batches, slight color variations can occur so in addition to a virtual proof, we recommend at minimum a photo proof for approval so you can see the actual color prior to production.
- Be sure to check fonts, spacing, spelling and layout. In some cases if art is provided without fonts converted to outlines, a substitute font may be used or the art may be typeset by the factory. If you did not convert fonts to outlines in your art and did not provide font files with your art, we are not responsible for font changes made by the art program if your font was not available so it is critical to triple check proofs to make sure the font is exaclty like you expect it to be if you did not convert fonts to outlines in the original art.
- Pantone / PMS colors exact match is not guaranteed. Colors vary based on the ink and item printed, so PMS colors are not guaranteed to be exact. EVEN on repeat orders, the ink must be remixed so colors can vary from batch to batch. Color variation up to 10% can occur. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT A PMS MATCH NOT BEING QUITE RIGHT, PLEASE ASK FOR A FREE PHOTO PROOF FOR APPROVAL. WE CAN ALSO DO PHYSICAL PREPRO SAMPLES UPON REQUEST WITH AN EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGE FOR SENDING THE PREPRO.
- Pantone / PMS colors vary based on the ink and item printed, so PMS colors are not guaranteed to be exact. EVEN on repeat orders, the ink must be remixed so colors can vary from batch to batch. Color variation up to 10% can occur.
- Custom item color matching colors may vary so if you are ordering an item in a custom color, a photo proof prior to production is highly recommended.
- Very small fonts and fine details may fill in, small text may be hard to read or impossible to read. If you have a logo with small fonts, please make sure you understand this limitation and request a photo proof and/or pre-production sample. There is an additional fee for physical pre-pros.
- Tight registration or touching colors may not align perfectly and could shift in relation to each other when printing due to registration tolerances of the printing process. This does not occur with 4 color process printing, but does occur with screen printing and pad printing.
- Colors printing on a dark background might cause your PMS color to appear darker and different than the required PMS color.
- Laser engraving is subtle and can be considered hard to read by some customers. Virtual proofs cannot accurately represent the end result of laser engraving. A photo should be requested to show the real look of engraving on your product if you have any concerns about the final appearance. You should not assume the coloration on a VP with laser engraving reflects the actual look of laser engraving on the item, as only a real photo proof can display what it will really look like. Note that laser engraving on power banks will show up as white on the item.
REPEAT ORDERS - Very Important.
When reorders are done there can be slight variations from the original order. The reasons for this include: A new color ink batches need to be made from scratch for logo colors and item body color (if applicable), components have to be to procure for the order which may be slightly different than the ones in the previous order due to market availability. In order to ensure your complete satisfaction with your reorder, we can do a real photo proof upon request variations to assure that you and your client are very happy with our repeat reproduction. Photo Proofs are free and typically only take 1-2 days assuming approval the same day you receive the photo proof. We DO NOT guarantee that a repeat will be exact as small variations in the product can occur from batch to batch. Please request a photo proof, and if needed a physical pre-pro to ensure you and your client are completely satisfied.
Here are a few tips to make your visit to our website as enjoyable as possible:
Clicking "Home" at any time will take you back to our main welcome page.
You can see the latest news and learn about upcoming events by clicking the "News & Events" button.
To see our current special offers, click the "Specials" button.
Learn more information about our company and its history by clicking the "About Us" button.
For our contact information (phone, address, etc.), please click the "Contact" button.
In the "Links" area, you'll find an impressive listing of other websites that we recommend you visit.
Be sure to stop by our online showroom to view our featured items. Click "Showroom"
to enter. If you see something you like, just select the item for more details. You can
then add the item to your cart to request more information or place an order directly from our site!
In the "Stores" area, you'll find links to our online company stores. Click on any
of the stores to see what's inside. You can then get more detailed information on any of the
items in the store, request more information from us, or place an online order!
Click "View Cart" at any time to review the items in your cart. Don't forget
that you have to check out by clicking "Check Out" in order for your cart to be sent
to us. All of your personal information (including credit card information) will be submitted
using industry-standard SSL encryption.
Your browser must support frames and cookies in order to use all areas of our site.
If you need further assistance using our website, please don't hesitate to let us
know! We're always here to help!